Aquatic Reflections Pools offers expert consulting services on commercial and residential pool, fountain and waterscape projects in a variety of ways, including:
- Basic concept design services
- Advanced design services, including all necessary construction detail drawings to allow the contractor to build the project properly.
- Project supervision/management services, start to finish.
Over the last 35+ years, our team members have tackled some of the most challenging and innovative waterscape projects anywhere in Central Texas and beyond. From advanced structural engineering to advanced hydraulic requirements, to sophisticated vanishing edge and perimeter overflow designs we’ve done it all, in both commercial and residential settings. This includes a large number of multi-year projects that take sophisticated project management skills.
Our fees are reasonable, and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Design and Implementation Challenges
We offer expert consultation on any number of specific design challenges for your project, such as:
- Advanced hydraulics requirements, such as vanishing edge or perimeter overflow installations.
- Challenging soil or structural conditions, such as elevated structures, or structures on steep hillsides.
- Use of advanced materials such as plexiglass walls, glass tile installations and “all-tile” installations.
Expert Witness Services
Sometimes things go wrong on a project, and it’s initially hard to say who’s at fault. In these situations, you’ll often need an experienced industry professional who can offer an unbiased third party opinion. Whether you’re an unhappy client, or an unjustly accused pool contractor, an honest and objective third party opinion is often all it takes to bring about a swift and inexpensive resolution to the problem.
As a Certified Building Professional (CBP®) and recognized industry expert in advanced swimming pool construction and design, Sandy Vollentine is an excellent resource for dispute resolution of such matters as:
- Design & Workmanship Standards
- Suitability of Materials and/or Equipment
- Equipment Selection
- Adherence to Contract
To find out whether or not our Expert Witness services might be right for you, call for a FREE no-obligation consultation with Sandy at (512) 596-2928.
Contact Us for Expert Consultation
To find out whether or our consulting services might be appropriate for you, please give us a call at (512) 596-2928. You can also use our online form. Our senior specialist will be happy to talk to you.